Top 5 Juice Company of All Time in the USA

The largest juice brands in the United States based on their annual sales numbers. Today we will discuss about Top 5 Juice Company of All Time in the USA.

Top 5 Juice Company of All Time in the USA

Top 5 Juice Company of All Time in the USA

1: Snapple.

Snapple is a brand of tea and juice drinks owned by Keurig Dr Pepper and based in Plano, Texas, United States. The company (and brand), originally known as Adulterated Food Products, was founded in 1972. The brand achieved some fame due to various pop-culture references, including television shows.

Snapple was founded in 1972 in Valley Stream, Long Island, New York by Leonard Marsh, Hyman Golden, and Arnold Greenberg. His company, originally known as Unadulterated Food Products, was first conceived as a part-time venture to supply fruit juices to health food stores. 

2: Tropicana.

Tropicana Brands is a former American fruit-based beverage company. It was founded in 1947 by Anthony T. Rossi in Bradenton, Florida. It was a subsidiary of PepsiCo between 1998 and 2021, but in August 2021, 61% of Tropicana was sold along with the rest of PepsiCo’s juice brand portfolio to PAI Partners for $3.3 billion. PepsiCo retained the remaining 39% ownership.

Anthony T. Rossi was born in Sicily and attended high school. He immigrated to the United States in 1921 at the age of 21. He drove a cab, was a grocer in New York, then worked as a farmer in Virginia, and then moved to Florida in 1940 where he took up farming and was a restaurant owner.

3: Bolthouse Farms.

Bolthouse Farms, founded in 1915 in Grant, Michigan, is a vertically integrated farm company specializing in refrigerated beverages. It is based in California’s San Joaquin Valley and is headquartered in Bakersfield, California, in Kern County.

The company operates facilities in Prosser, Washington. Private equity firm Madison Dearborn Partners owned Bolthouse from 2005 until 2012, when it was purchased by Campbell Soup Company for US$1.55 billion.

4: Simply Orange.

The Simply Orange Juice Company is an American fruit juice company based in Apopka, Florida that was founded in 2001 and is a brand of The Coca-Cola Company.

It makes many non-concentrated orange juices and other fruit juices that are sold refrigerated in a clear plastic bottle with a green twist top and large green seal. The bottles have a wide body that begins to taper to a narrow neck at the top of the label.

5: Florida’s Natural.

Natural Growers of Florida is an agricultural cooperative based in Lake Wales, Florida. It is currently owned by over 1,100 grower members.

It was the only national orange juice producer to use only US-grown fruit (grown by its cooperative members in Florida) in its products; However, this policy changed from May 2022. After that time, Florida’s natural products included concentrated orange juice from Mexico.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *